Latest COVID-19 information and advice! For more guidance see www.pha.site/coronavirus
At Ardent Dental Care we wish to ensure all our patients that we are keeping up with the latest advice issued by the Public Health Agency and Department for Health regarding the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus and understand the growing concerns of our patients.
Please be assured that as a dental practice we operate with the highest level of cross infection control, hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
In accordance with the most recent HSC guidelines, patients experiencing a new persistent cough or a high temperature should self isolate for 7 days. In addition it is now recommended that anyone living in the same household as a symptomatic person should self isolate for 14 days from the date of onset of symptoms. If anyone in the household subsequently displays symptoms they need to stay at home for 7 days from when the symptoms appear, regardless of what day they are on in the original 14 day isolation period.
Any people in the above group should not attend the surgery under any circumstances as we will not be able to treat you.
Follow this link for more information: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance
The government have also advised people aged 70 or older or anyone with underlying health conditions or those who are pregnant to instigate social distancing measures.
Any people in this group should only attend for emergency treatment and must contact the surgery by telephone before attending.
Follow this link for more information: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-social-distancing-and-for-vulnerable-people
If you have to attend the surgery in an emergency, we ask that you follow Public Health recommended advice for the prevention of spread of infection:
- Wherever possible patients should attend unaccompanied.
- On arrival check in at reception and then wait in your car if possible and you will be called when the surgery is ready for you. This measure is to minimise contact with other individuals and is for your own protection.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and put used tissues in a bin immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often - Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth even if your hands are clean.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation at this time and we understand this is an ever evolving situation.
Tel. 028 91821348
14 Portaferry Road
In Emergency contact surgery
9am-5pm Mon - Sun
Hours - During Covid19 Restrictions
|Thursday||10am - 12pm||2pm-4pm|
|Friday||10am - 12pm||2pm-4pm|
Closed on Bank Holidays.